As indicated when you sign up for a subscription on iTunes, Google Play, or the App Gallery, each subscription is automatically renewed (like your phone or Netflix subscription for example). To cancel the renewal (including the 14-day trial period), it is necessary to cancel the renewal at the latest the day before the renewal.
If you want, you can write to us to tell us how we could improve the Premium experience, we like to progress too 😉
We invite you to cancel the iTunes subscription via this step: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Open the Settings app.
- Touch your name.
- Touch Subscriptions
- Touch the subscription you want to manage.
- Touch Unsubscribe. (If you want to terminate Apple One, but keep certain subscriptions, tap Select Individual Services). If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, it means that the subscription has already been cancelled and will not be renewed.
We invite you to follow the steps in Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?hl=EN
Only for subscriptions purchased through the AppGallery:
- Open the settings of your Huawei phone
- Click on your email address
- Payments and purchases
- Click on the RunMotion Coach one to manage it
- You can cancel the automatic renewal by clicking on “cancel subscription”.